My Flickr

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TODO: Buy Tickets for June '08 New Radiohead Tour

Done!  ("Yoohoo!  Yay!  Yeehaa!")  Yep, I've got my ticket for Nîmes (France), June '08!!!  Now, let's wait some more, and in a couple of days…

Update: +1!  And since I wasn't talking about some additional show in Nîmes ("Surprise!"), I reiterate my previous sentence: let's wait some more, and in a couple of days…

Update 2: In a couple of days… it will be SOLD OUT :( !  Argh!  I finally didn't manage to grab my tickets for Paris concerts.  And now, after some attempts to buy some from an indirect source, I know there are very li'l chance I'd put my hands on some :( !  So, it appears there's finally no Step 3 for me either.  But wait: I still got my 2 tickets for Nîmes's, don't I :) ?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home